View Single Post
Old November 13th, 2016, 08:26 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Cyborg (Vic Stone) (II) (Design Phase)

Cyborg doesn't usually fly in my memory, but I haven't read much of anything with him in the New 52. In Justice League: War he flies and shoots and maneuvers just as well as Green Lantern and the others, though, and that's a pretty direct adaptation of the New 52 stuff, so I buy it.

So with the Boom Tube stuff, let me make sure I have this right:

- Start of the round, if Cyborg is in the start zone, you can place a Boom Tube.
- End of the round, you can teleport Cyborg AND X other guys as if they were using their own boom tube, unrelated to the Glyph you put down. You HAVE to teleport Cyborg, you can't teleport just the other guys.
- Next round, you can place a new boom tube (but obviously, if you teleported him out along with everyone else, he won't be in the new start zone, so that's the choice you have to make).

That's pretty crazy - we'll have to put him through the ringer playtesting - but I'm willing to roll with it.

The only niggle I have is that Justice League Strategist feels like a bad name for an initiative boost power that gets stronger with Scientists and Protectors. Something like "Justice League Support" rings truer to me.