View Single Post
Old September 16th, 2020, 08:52 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth
Re: 10 Points Under - Heroscape Casting Videos

Thanks for calling me out and getting me to do it, @dok and @BiggaBullfrog . I had a good time.

Following up the discussion we had at the end of the game about Raelin... out of curiosity, I looked at my old blog post detailing my win rates with different units, and at that point in time, my overall win record was 72%, and my Raelin win record was just under 70%. She was used in nearly half of my games, but I'm still not sure if that difference is significant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)

Last edited by Jexik; September 16th, 2020 at 09:17 PM.