View Single Post
Old October 31st, 2014, 11:42 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: Oklahoma NHSD 2014 - Rescheduled Nov 22

We rescheduled the event in hopes of getting more players. Map names are now listed in the OP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
OK NHSD 2014
Lightweight Take 2

Discussion for this event begins at post #162.

Date:
22nd of November

Start time:
Noon

9118 S Western, Suite B
Oklahoma City, OK 73139

Armies:
For this event, each player will bring two armies of 300-points with no more than 16 figures. The two armies cannot share any figures or Army Cards. These will be the two armies you bring to every game. They should both be armies that you want to play and don't mind playing against. (C3V/SoV and Marvel allowed. Each army must have at least 250 points of figures that can be placed.)

I have a large VC collection. If you are interested in borrowing some VC units for your army, just let me know.
Reasonable proxies will also be permitted; just contact me or wbdhoc beforehand to confirm them.

Format:
  • Rolling Rumble. Players will be paired at the beginning of the event. As players finish their games they will be paired, based on record, with other players who have finished, so each game should be played to a reasonable conclusion. However, the Event Organizers may call a game at their discretion if it runs longer than a reasonable amount of time.
  • Before each game, both players roll the 20-sided die. The winner of the roll may choose one of their own armies or one of their opponent's armies. The player who rolled lower may then choose any of the other three armies.

Prizes:
We will have a side table--if you bring something for the side table, you will be able to take something home from the prize table.

Map Pool:
Will be some subset of these maps (we might not bring them all if attendance is low):

Marshian Crossing
Marr Highway
Remains of Clionesia
Mayberry
Cage Match
A Stone's Throw
Remnant
Embattled Fen
Fire Isles
Sirocco

Attending:
1. capsocrates
2. wbdhoc
3. caps' friend

Maybe Attending:
1. ??

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV