View Single Post
Old February 4th, 2021, 10:02 AM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Utah Monthlies 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Also make sure you can make it so you don’t shortchange anyone else that would have come.

Also, could we have an “On Call” list in the event that someone has to cancel or step out last minute? That way, we could be like “ hey Joe cant make it, and your on the on call list can you be here in 10 minutes?!“
This is a good idea. I would love to be on the "On Call" list. I've got a couple things that could prevent me from playing, but I might be free - I'll know a day or two before the event. I don't want to sign up and take the spot away from somebody else who can definitely make it though.

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog