View Single Post
Old February 7th, 2013, 12:07 AM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!
Re: Just_a_Bill's customs - Bjarg (a GG champion Elementar)

Agreed ... my general process is to get down several of what seem like they could be good ideas (actually too many), and then reduce. So I'm looking for feedback on what settles upward and what settles downward.

What I personally like the best are the terrain modification and the two ways to consume GGs; these seem to be basically the reason for this thing to exist. So it seems the two places to trim that would give me the least angst would be the choice between strengthing and healing, and the difference between the auto +1 for adjacent and the optional +2 for hurling something. With those cuts, it would probably go like this:
LANDSLIDE THROW
If Bjarg has a height advantage on an opponent's figure, it may use Landslide Throw and add 2 to its range when attacking that figure. If the attacked figure is adjacent, you may add 1 attack die. If it is not adjacent, yYou may add 2 attack dice either by placing a wound marker on Bjarg (which takes effect after the attack) or by destroying an Elementar you control that is adjacent to Bjarg.

GAIN HIGH GROUND 2
After taking a turn with Bjarg, you may move Bjarg up to 2 spaces. These spaces may be up to 4 levels higher. Whenever any Elementar you control is allowed to Gain High Ground, every Elementar you control may use the Gain High Ground power on its own Army Card, in any order.

ROCKBITER
If Bjarg is unengaged, instead of moving normally it may consume one adjacent Elementar or single-space rock outcrop. Remove the consumed object from the battlefield and either place it on this Army Card or remove all wound markers from this Army Card. Rock outcrop bases remain on the battlefield as shadow spaces. Add 1 to Bjarg's Attack and Defense values for each consumed object on this Army Card.
Those would be my preference for the first places to cut, but I wanted to see what feedback others had. Some of the either-or choices are an attempt to keep it from being completely terrain-dependent or completely GG-dependent.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list