View Single Post
Old November 10th, 2010, 09:31 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!
Re: C3V Public Announcements Thread

I don't know if this will do anything, but, we just had this long drawn out discussion in the first thread about C3V.

Please, please let's not rehash it here.

The C3V guys have done a great job and have worked hard on a plan to include us; let's not browbeat them again. I know that is probably not the intention of anyone but I am starting to feel sorry for the C3V guys. They put in long hours and then get told that their work basically wasn't worth the time because it is not how others think it should be.

This is a customs project, no rule says they even had to include anyone other than themselves but they have gone out of their way to include us.

Let this thread be a joy to come to and read about the most recent developments instead of what the other thread became.