View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2018, 12:48 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Ideas

I'm actually interested in doing at least the villains and heroes from MGS 1-2. Those games have comics. I imagine them as Terrorists, to expand that group outside of Hydra a little.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
I could easily transfer any of my Avatar/FMA/Code Geass ideas into this thread (a few of which I'd probably rework with a better understanding of things). I also have somewhat different takes on All Might and Deku than ALEXAN had which I could post if needed (along with a couple of other MHA characters). I also have some Legend of Korra stuff I can drop in. I've also played around with Soul Eater but that's less developed. Part of me is also tempted to build some RWBY characters, but I haven't even started on ideas there.

~Dysole, who can dump in what she has if there's interest
I'm not familiar with all of those properties, but I'm interested in seeing whatever you want to post!