View Single Post
Old June 4th, 2018, 11:05 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Cool, thank you for all the replies. I see common ground mentioned between some of you. I can strongly agree with making a RotV only map, especially because Marvel is not a terrain heavy set. Never played common ground, but I am a fan of dry season.

@ollie I've actually considered trying to do a sort of "buddy map" combo where I would create 2 maps out of 3 sets, such as using 1/2 RotV and 1 RttFF for one map, and the leftover 1/2 RotV and 1 TT for another map. Would be a cool concept, nice to make efficient use of terrain, although the only sets I would imagine splitting in half are RotV and SotM, other sets don't really offer enough if they are cut in half.