View Single Post
Old November 15th, 2011, 12:48 AM

Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Freelance Feedback Focus Group (3FG) - Accepting Entries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fi Skirata View Post
Here is my first submission:

Note: even though I am posting one of my own customs up for consideration, I would be interested in taking up the helm of 3FG. If there is still any intrest that is...
So the first thing about her other than the sculpt that jumps out to me is the 230 price tag. I suppose being able to move 7 figures and attack at range with 4 is a pretty big deal, but Kato can move and attack at range with 8 although the units he would be involved with are much less diverse than the Nakitas and Gorillinators. Also how does Smoke Powder work if she is next to a Nakita? If she is targetted, do you get to roll for Smoke Powder with her and then if her roll fails do you roll again for each Nakita that she is adjacent to?

It would be really hard for me to get a could estimate of her cost with out trying her out a bit but off the top of my head I would say that 180ish is probably closer to a fair price.