View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2019, 02:56 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!
Re: LC's Customs- Updated! Minotaur Stampede 01/09/19

Alright, while I continue to work on the Uncommon Hero, here are the updated cards for Brorok and the Minoan Guard. I took the suggestions into consideration and edited them accordingly...

Also, here are the two common squads I have planned.

Honestly, I am not sold on the bonding for Clan Tarvos. I feel it is almost like a "Well, they are a common squad so stick a bonding power on the card" kind of thing. From the beginning I wanted a Stampede kind of power on one of the cards for the faction. I thought the best solution would be to adapt Horde Movement. The "X" OM requirement is for dampening it down and the 2 space requirement is for thematic purposes (it isn't much of a stampede if they are scattered all over the battlefield).

The thought for the Minotaur Crossbow power is that with Minotaurs being powerful creatures, their crossbows would have tremendous draw weight. As a result, if you got shot at a close range it would do considerably more damage.

The faction as a whole will have a lot of movement options. I always pictured Minotaurs as the units that would charge head long into battle and everyone else racing to catch up. They are also meant as something of a bane to turtling range pods in that there will be plenty of opportunities across the faction to move multiple units.

Anyhow, here they are...

Any thoughts on any of these units?