View Single Post
Old October 24th, 2012, 06:17 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!
Re: The Maps of HeroSkype

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shedim Kabal View Post
Maybe we should make a generic Googlescape Google account and put all the templates into it for people to copy from? Give the password to a few people who can add new maps and edit the old ones as the technostyleagy chages?
Not sure that your exact suggestion makes sense, but I think something like that should be done.

Then again, that seems to be what this thread is for.
Intriguing idea, S_K. As Caps says, this thread here could serve that function indirectly: though intended to post/list map images, it could also post links to individual complete GoogleDoc boards too. But long-term, I think there's a lot to be said for what you suggest: making a new Google account which will hold all the GoogleDoc boards. That way anybody who wants to play a game can just browse them all at one go, and make a personal copy of whichever suits his fancy.

In addition, I figure whoever creates a given board would always maintain permission to edit it after it had been added to the collection. So the board creator could always tweak it further, whenever he wanted, without needing to request that it be reposted after every little change.