View Single Post
Old May 10th, 2019, 04:31 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Freelance Feedback Focus Group (3FG) - New Thread!

I actually thought that the part about not stopping when entering water was a reference to the myth about ninjas being able to run on water. It's not necessary, but it's a neat reference in my opinion.

I'm not sure why he would be invincible against SoulBorg or Undead powers in this most recent draft, though.

Healing Smoke is an interesting idea for such a hero-reliant army. I'd probably still prefer Vanish here, though. A cheaper hero with Honor Among Ninjas and Healing Smoke sounds like it would be a lot of fun to play around with.