View Single Post
Old March 21st, 2015, 05:14 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: IshMEL's Customs: Update 11/6/14.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
Just out of curiosity, why is it that some of your figures have their own Army Cards whilst others do not? It's just an odd thing I noticed.

A ton of wizards here. Morsbana is weird. She's literally just Morsbane, except she's a woman and has range. I don't get it. :/

~TAF, otherwise impressed
Thanks TAF!

So, here's the backstory on Morsbana -- basically I had this figure, had run out of ideas for Elven Wizards, didn't own Morsbane, and thought this would be an opportunity to "upgrade" the unit. I have a lot of "adapted" units, some of them straight transcriptions from official units, some re-themed, some tweaked.

As to your other question -- only some of these have cards because I have only had the time to make so many cards. Often a unit will evolve a few times between getting the initial idea down here and making the card, not to mention afterward! I hope to eventually get cards made for all of them -- I just have to stop coming up with ideas for new figures so I can get to the ones I already have....