View Single Post
Old February 1st, 2021, 02:56 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: [Pod 0] Glyph of Movement - Design

That's what I had feared. I'd prefer to keep the glyphs relatively simple and easy to interpret for newer players if possible, but given how many different forms of multiple turns per OM there are, limiting it to one boost per OM seems difficult. The best thing that I can think of is some kind of "After revealing a numbered Order Marker, once per turn a figure with that revealed Order Marker on its card may move 2 additional spaces" or something similar, which seems like it could get fairly confusing when it won't make much of a difference to our units. That also doesn't address the concept of multiple turns with the same figure, such as via Overextend or Frenzy, which would get pretty weird.