View Single Post
Old July 25th, 2017, 01:36 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Grimnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeekthefreak View Post
Thanks for the great points that really give credit to the figure. I would still pick Krug but he does bond and boost well with the two different squads. I like to hear why troops get ranked and how people come to the conclusions. Thanks again
And that's totally fair! When looking at the grades, remember that they are intended only to present the value of the unit in its best role, in a competitive environment.

So Grimnak's A grade is an assessment of how valuable he is in an expertly handled army of Heavies in a tournament setting. Thank you for asking the question, these conversations are always interesting.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =