View Single Post
Old January 26th, 2013, 11:00 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Aaron Cash - Design Phase

I like Protect and Serve and I like Action Reflexes.

I agree with Guard. If you really want to do a third power, I think Engagement Strike would work great for him or change Security Tactics a bit so it's offensive, not defensive:

SECURITY TACTICS
When Aaron Cash attacks an opponent's small or medium Unique Hero, before rolling attack dice, you may declare you want to remove Order Markers instead of inflicting wounds. If you do, remove one unrevealed Order Marker at random from that Unique Hero's Army Card for each wound you would inflict with Aaron Cash's normal attack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!