Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old January 26th, 2013, 09:12 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
The Book of Aaron Cash

The Book of Aaron Cash

C3G DC SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE 39
SUPER SMASH-UP

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Batman set.
Its model number and name are #018 / Aaron Cash.

Character Bio - An esteemed Arkham Asylum guard, Aaron Cash is one brave individual. He has faced off with many lethal villains of Gotham City, including one vicious encounter with Killer Croc where he saved an innocent civilian at the cost of his hand. He holds a strong relationship with Batman due to his extensive dedication and courage to get the job done.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-First Reevaluation Version Playtests:Second Reevaluation Version Playtests:
  • First playtest: TrollBrute
  • Second playtst: dok
  • Third playtest: Viegon
  • Art: Comic, Figure, Background
  • Art by Scapemage
  • Aaron Cash created by Dan Slott and Ryan Sook
  • Comic art by Ryan Sook
Card Updates:
7 March 2021 - Class changed to Lawman

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Last edited by japes; March 9th, 2021 at 06:22 PM.
Old January 26th, 2013, 09:15 PM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Aaron Cash - Design Phase

NAME = AARON CASH

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = LAWMAN
PERSONALITY = BRAVE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 3

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = 75

PROTECT AND SERVE
Anytime a figure you control adjacent to Aaron Cash would receive one or more wounds, you may instead have Aaron Cash receive those wounds.

ACTION REFLEXES
When moving normally, Aaron Cash never takes leaving engagement attacks and may move one additional space as long as he ends his movement engaged, or two additional spaces if he ends his movement engaged with an Insane or Ferocious Criminal.

Pre-Reevaluation Design
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by tcglkn; March 7th, 2021 at 03:34 PM.
Old January 26th, 2013, 09:16 PM

The wording for Protect and Serve is choppy, as I couldn't go off the 5th as much of a basis.

Old January 26th, 2013, 09:26 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

He's a bit complex for my tastes. I like Protect and Serve but could probably take or leave either of the other two.

Some sort of bonus against Insane or Ferocious Criminals would be a cool thematic touch that I'd very much like to see, on the other hand.

Also, I think Guard might be a better fit than Lawman?
Old January 26th, 2013, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
He's a bit complex for my tastes. I like Protect and Serve but could probably take or leave either of the other two.

Some sort of bonus against Insane or Ferocious Criminals would be a cool thematic touch that I'd very much like to see, on the other hand.

Also, I think Guard might be a better fit than Lawman?
I could go either way on the personality. By protecting the establishment of Arkham Asylum, he is a man of the law, but at the same time, a simple Guard. Lawman was for the synergy in basis.

You've mentioned that synergy before. Security Tactics is a power that I designed to fit both Aaron Cash and his other Arkham Asylum Guards, and therefore I would like to keep it around for those reasons. Aaron Cash is much more than a mere guard, but at his core, he still has security to worry about.

I'll sleep on the synergy ideas though, as something with Killer Croc is ideal.

Old January 26th, 2013, 09:58 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

So he's an Arkham Asylum guard? I don't know the guy at all.

I kind of like Lawman if that's the case for the purposes of synergy with Gordon. But it's not a deal-breaker for me either way.

Love the reuse of Protect and Serve (hopefully SirG can help with the wording). I like both the other two powers, but I don't need to have either of them, and if he's just an asylum guard, I could see the appeal of going down to two powers instead of three.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 26th, 2013, 10:00 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I like Protect and Serve and I like Action Reflexes.

I agree with Guard. If you really want to do a third power, I think Engagement Strike would work great for him or change Security Tactics a bit so it's offensive, not defensive:

SECURITY TACTICS
When Aaron Cash attacks an opponent's small or medium Unique Hero, before rolling attack dice, you may declare you want to remove Order Markers instead of inflicting wounds. If you do, remove one unrevealed Order Marker at random from that Unique Hero's Army Card for each wound you would inflict with Aaron Cash's normal attack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old January 26th, 2013, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
So he's an Arkham Asylum guard? I don't know the guy at all.
Aaron Cash always used to be just one of your plain old Arkham Asylum guards. But after a while, he gained a strong connection with Batman to the point where Batman trusts him over a lot of people. Not as much as Gordon of course, but on a similar level I would guess. He had a run-in at the Asylum with an escapes Killer Croc, where he lost his hand valiantly saving other guards from the monster. He has no powers, but has a really strong personality and is a great character with quite some depth.

That was a bit narrator-like, I'll likely use it as the basis for the bio (I hand-write all of my design's bios, if you guys didn't know. I always have and always will).
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I like Protect and Serve and I like Action Reflexes.

I agree with Guard. If you really want to do a third power, I think Engagement Strike would work great for him or change Security Tactics a bit so it's offensive, not defensive:

SECURITY TACTICS
When Aaron Cash attacks an opponent's small or medium Unique Hero, before rolling attack dice, you may declare you want to remove Order Markers instead of inflicting wounds. If you do, remove one unrevealed Order Marker at random from that Unique Hero's Army Card for each wound you would inflict with Aaron Cash's normal attack.
As stated above, those are my reasons for 3 powers. Aaron is a character with a lot to him that I think needs to be represented. If the consensus is 2 powers though, we can make it work without too much hassle.

I like your take on Security Tactics, once again I will sleep on this one.

Old January 26th, 2013, 10:50 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

When you post a new design, please send all the Heroes a PM with a link and post a link in the Inner Sanctum Discussion thread so we all know it's there.

Rookies, what can you do?

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old January 26th, 2013, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
When you post a new design, please send all the Heroes a PM with a link and post a link in the Inner Sanctum Discussion thread so we all know it's there.

Rookies, what can you do?
I linked in the Index. I wasn't aware that the PM rule applied for the Inner Sanctum, it has now been accounted for and I'll shoot one to those who haven't poked their head in here yet.

Old January 26th, 2013, 11:06 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Nice start Scapey.

I can go either way with Guard or Lawman. I like Guard best for him, but I like the synergy's provided by Lawman.

I also think 3 powers is too much for him, but I like Security Tactics over Action Reflexes, it's more interesting & gives more reason to draft.

I think that he might also only warrant 3 life.
Old January 26th, 2013, 11:06 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

The Books Of . . . Index? Isn't that viewable by the public?

As a fairly minor character, I don't think he needs 3 powers.

I'll work on the wording for the first power.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library