View Single Post
Old October 17th, 2018, 02:54 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quick Responses

Real quick.

I'll defer to dok as well on the grub thing too. I'd just never heard him say so explicitly.

I've played cutters and Wyrmlings a lot. I almost never feel like I want to bring blue as compared to the others. Cutters are really good if you bring in something to kill the special attackers and given their cheapness you usually can.

You have to take a turn with Morsbane to use his power, but it can cripple some units.

I brought gnators and a bunch of 10th to a bring 2 at Gencon last year. It was pretty brutal watching people try to kill the gorillas with 10th.

And I didn't win a tournament, just a game (Round 4 of the main event when I had to beat my Templar, Raelin, 4th build with swarm Rae, EI, and Kiova; one of the most intense games I've ever played)

~Dysole, who should've been asleep long ago