View Single Post
Old October 14th, 2016, 08:39 AM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!
Re: Battlefields of Valhalla Discussion Thread

Great post, Xotli. Lots of great guidance and sound advice.

For my two cents, I would recommend starting a similar, but new initiative. As I mentioned before, the BoV process puts a large burden on a smaller core of people. Back in the day, this practice was sustainable, but it has become clear in the past few years that it is not. Trust me, I have spent a lot of time trying to kickstart and keep things rolling within the ranks of the BoV. It is very difficult to maintain momentum with the current climate.

That said, I think a new system would be able to keep moving and keep people excited/interested. I like the idea of the system similar to Rotten Tomatoes. Depending on how it is implemented, it could be very interesting.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".