View Single Post
Old October 4th, 2018, 09:20 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3G Doctor Who Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Honestly, I don't think we need multiple Masters on the playing field at the same time and we don't need to show them regenerating, so just call each version The Master with no secret identity and don't have them be playable together.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Sounds like a good call. One Master of the Universe at a time.
I don't remember where you both stood when it came to regeneration. I think it would be fair to not have the Master regenerate, Sure it would be losing out on a cool element of the character, but it would leave more room for other cool powers. I'd probably just house rule it to where he could regenerate.

What's your thinking behind being able to field more than 1 Doc at a time, but not more than 1 Master? Is it just a matter of convenience?