View Single Post
Old April 10th, 2012, 04:12 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!
Re: White Knight's Kanto Pokemon (1 - 151)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Wow, I don't know how I missed these when you first posted them. These are some awesome cards, I can't believe you did all the Kanto pokes! A lot seem to be underpriced though, Rhyhorn stands out as one.

How do you handle the evolution mechanic? I've added evolution on some of my cards but it always felt out of place. I thought it might have been in Project Pokemon somewhere but I haven't been able to locate it...
Thanks for looking!

The draft Project Pokemon rulebook is in the Project Pokemon Finalization page here:

Project Pokemon Finalization Page

The rulebook, and links to all the official Project Pokemon cards are in the first post. The finalized cards (Charmander to Paras) have all be playtested, so the points are pretty accurate.

I haven't done a lot of playtesting yet, so I'm sure that some of the points on my cards are off. I pretty much did a mental comparison with existing cards and took a guess at a price to give me something to start with. I play to start playtesting some soon--and I'll keep this thread updated with my results.