View Single Post
Old October 17th, 2012, 01:11 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Official Site Question Dump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sweeney View Post
Porkachu's Customs
by kolakoski
I've always wondered why when I try to click a user name (in this case kolakoski), it will bring me to an entirely different profile. Any idea's?
I don't know where you got your link from, but it looks like it simply points to the wrong URL. For example:
kolakoski is right, but kolakoski is wrong. When you hover your pointer over the link, you probably will see in the lower corner (or somewhere, depending on the browser) the entire URL that the link goes to. You can see that they are different in my two examples. Whoever created the link that you got may have just put the wrong URL in.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.