Thread: Welcome to C3V
View Single Post
Old May 29th, 2012, 07:54 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
Re: Welcome to C3V!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Hmmm, I thought I would get a better response in a Welcome thread. Knock, knock, anyone home?

Many thanks to you Viegon for responding and choosing to enter. At least my attempt at cross promotion was not a total failure. I am hoping that new wave releases in time for some people to write about some of the new designs. Best of luck ironing out that Einar template.

Looking forward to hopefully playing the new designs at ZB's next tournament. Get better ZB. Keep fighting the good fight C3V.
May your customs always be Grunge' worthy.
Thanks T, unfortunaly I have decided to cancel the upcoming Tournamnent...but you will definatly be able to use Wave 15 in the future one.

Sorry, I have little creative writing skills...so I did not mention your contest...but it is an awesome idea...who knows I may keep an eye on it for just for new talent to recruit for our fiction Team (you never know )

Rest assured we are very busy trying to get the next wave out real soon, so our effort are focused elsewhere.

-ZB

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA