View Single Post
Old August 9th, 2011, 10:08 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
The Book of Mad Thinker

The Book of Mad Thinker

C3G MARVEL WAVE 14
FANTASTIC ADVENTURES

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Fantastic Forces set.
Its model number and name are #086 / Mad Thinker.

Character Bio - The Mad Thinker has spent his life discerning the future by calculating all of the known variables he can possibly think of. Using these calculations, he can predict where lightning will strike, where a person will step, or where a bullet will hit. Not wanting to battle superpowered foes personally, he employs robots and traps to deal with those he has calculated would interfere with his plans.

After turning to a life of crime from boredom, the Thinker set his sights on the Fantastic Four. He brought all the powerful crime bosses to New York City in order to become the 'King of Crime' as their leader. With his massive collection of computing machines and his incredible mind he planned to take over the city and make it a separate nation with him in control. In an elaborate scheme, he was temporarily able to divide the Fantastic Four and gain access to their headquarters, the Baxter Building. With Reed's technology he created the Awesome Android and turned it against the Four. He was defeated when he failed to plan for what Reed Richards called the 'X-Factor,' or the unknown, when Reed had a safeguard and deactivated all of his weapons. Once captured, the media dubbed him 'the Mad Thinker', which he despised. (ComicVine, 2011)

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • Q- Can I use Mind Games at the start of my turn even if I use Android Affinity to take a turn with someone besides Mad Thinker?
  • A- Yes, you can. Mind Games activates "before taking a turn", and since you're still taking a turn when using Android Affinity, you may use Mind Games. In addition, Mind Games would be used before choosing whether or not to use Android Affinity, since Android Affinity activates "instead of taking a turn", while Mind Games activates before the turn.
  • Q- If I use Android Affinity to remove an Order Marker to get a second turn, do I get to use Mind Games a second time that turn?
  • A- No. Mind Games requires you to "reveal" an Order Marker, and since Android Affinity "removes" an Order Marker, it can't trigger Mind Games. Mind Games only triggers when the initial Order Marker is revealed on Mad Thinker's card.

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-Card Updates:
21 July 2021 - Reverted Android Affinity to be closer to the original power since it got over nerfed.
7 March 2021 - Class changed to Genius

Last edited by tcglkn; July 21st, 2021 at 09:33 PM.