View Single Post
Old May 26th, 2014, 11:50 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Battle featuring HoSS's Vader next! Come predict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
That looks like a good match. Weird for me to see Morsbane and Cyprien together. They are mortal enemies on my game table.
Yea, I told Andy that I was bringing Vader to the pool ahead of time, and we agreed on letting him bring one (reasonably priced) marvel/C3G unit to the pool as well, to be the main opponent to take on Vader. He decided to bring Morsbane, Cyprien, and Sonya instead.

Actually, Andy won the D20 roll and got first pick from the pool, he passed on Vader, didn't really want to use him, mostly because of the presence of Cyprien and Morsbane in the pool, so he took Cyprien first. I didn't want to draft Vader against Cyprien (because he is undead, so immune to force choke, and touch bypasses Vader's stellar defense) but I figured I would take him anyway, since I was soon sending Vader away to MrHscape in a trade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maklar the Silver Prince
Sorry brandonwiker, but I'm gonna have to go with Andy here. I just think Cyprien and Morsbane are better than Vader.

It looks like it's gonna be quite the showdown though. Will you record this one on YouTube, or no?
Haha, I don't mind if you vote against me, this is all for fun.

For the manner of portraying the battle, which do you (anyone can answer) prefer? I myself prefer doing the videos, I honestly find it easier to just cut out goofy little parts here and there, and then publishing the recording, rather than writing a whole report by text and uploading a bunch of pics.

If there isn't an overwhelming vote for text/picture reports, I'm shooting to do a video and posting it to Youtube.

Last edited by Unhinged Manchild; May 26th, 2014 at 11:57 PM.