View Single Post
Old September 22nd, 2020, 11:08 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: HelmAverse Supers - Reinforcements Arrive

Wow, that's some crazy luck right there. I imagine Lil Streak was feeling pretty darn good about his choosing Morbius.

Funny how that dice luck works. Whenever Lil Helm uses Batman, he hits the 20 sided defensive roll to avoid all damage seemingly every time. Constant rolls in the high teens.

Yet when he rolls for Moon Knight's pain tolerance, he is constantly rolling low single digits and Moon Knight is destroyed instantly. It's become a running joke that he will roll so differently for both characters. Lucky with Bats, unlucky with the Moon... wait, that reminds me of the good old days with Bats and moons.

I hope the Streaky family battle was a fun one. We've had a little pause here with scape but we hope to get back to it soon. We have a few A3n designs to playtest as well as a bunch of Helm family designs right behind them. We also ordered a few more minis last night because we have fragments of plans for some characters that we did not have pieces for. Geesh this can be a never ending habit.