View Single Post
Old March 23rd, 2018, 09:31 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Movies: What did You Watch Last Night?

You misunderstand me, Raider.

I could not care less whether Swamper, or any other person, dislikes a movie. I felt pretty strongly that The Foreigner was a truly excellent movie. Critics and audiences disagreed; that's ok.

You offer a text-based criticism of Black Panther, and I respect that. Like the movie, don't like the movie, that's on you. In another forum I had a lengthy discussion with a friend who thought it was a reskinning of The Lion King, and we had a text-based analysis of whether that was supportable.

But don't - and you didn't, but Swamper did - presume to tell me that I only thought it was the best Marvel movie because it has black people in it. That's not an opinion about the *movie*, that's an opinion about *me*. And it's insulting, and you would not tolerate it (and should not tolerate it) if I wrote something like that about *you*.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =