View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2021, 06:34 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Remove one unrevealed Order Marker at random?

Ok, but I never said it was pointless. Brewster asked if there was a GenCon ruling. There is. I'm not saying everyone has to follow that ruling. However, when I say "the ruling is the ruling," I suppose I really mean "the ruling is the ruling until such point that the ruling is no longer the ruling."

As I said earlier, I'm open to hearing arguments as to why it has to change. I haven't heard a strong enough argument to warrant changing it yet. However, if it becomes clear that it should change, I will be more than happy to advocate for its change.

Finally, as to GenCon not being an "official" rules source, that's certainly true. However, most local TDs fall in line with what Ken decides. Ken's rulings are basically as official as you get while not technically being "official." Again, local TDs may rule as they please, but GenCon has been a driving force in rules for the last 15 years.

Last edited by OEAO; January 21st, 2021 at 07:17 PM.