View Single Post
Old February 11th, 2020, 12:11 AM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
Well even then the target space of Flooding Wave would need to be a water space on the same level to even use the power before you do I would think. So if his space was water by Irrigation he'd still be limited to only using Flooding Wave if the space that was up to 5 away was already water. Again unless I'm missing my mark.
It's a good question whether or not Sulu could Flooding Wave to move to an Irrigated space. I think so. Which means Sulu always has both a repositioning power (up to 5 levels higher) combined with a double-dice autowound. Forget using it for distance; teleporting one space (including uphill) is already way strong. One might even be able to argue that it can teleport to the space it is already on to get the autowounds.