View Single Post
Old October 11th, 2019, 01:37 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Ultron Drones - Public Playtesting

Hmm, I'm not sure in reality it would affect that.

I would still almost always opt to attacking with Ultron, as his potential for insta-kills is awesome. While I like the mechanic of lowering the roll for the amount of wounds, the reality is I always try to hit an opponent's figure with it unless Ultron has 5 or so wounds.

I like the ideas, but I think it wouldn't change the way I play at all. I think the easiest way to fix it is to only give the die roll bonus if Ultron is within 5 spaces or so of the targeted Drone.

But if you think he's playing fine currently, it's a good design. It just didn't feel too thematic to me to be running away rather than swarming. But maybe that's inevitable with resurrection figures like this.