View Single Post
Old November 17th, 2012, 08:55 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: HoME Brainstorming Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Taken from Arch Vile's LotR customs,

THE FELLOWSHIP
After revealing an order marker on this card and taking a turn with Aragorn, you may take a turn with any one other figure you control with The Fellowship special power.

Thoughts? I think it's a nice way of helping the fellowship work together, and gives you a lot of options as well as eliminating the OM problems that come with a bunch of Heroes..
I've thought of a power just like that as well. I'm opposed to limiting the Fellowship to only having synergy with itself since our goal is for our units to integrate more or less seamlessly with classic figures--an ability like that would ensure that our Fellowship heroes would rarely be used with other armies. I also don't want bonding for the whole fellowship.

I could see some sort of bonding or synergy between Legolas and Gimli, maybe routed through our second Aragorn, but I would prefer it refer to "elf heroes" or "heroes with X personality." That's a bridge we will cross when we get to it.

Long story short, I'm opposed to that power for this project. Although it would be a great power for different circumstances.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV