View Single Post
Old December 19th, 2015, 01:07 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Stargirl - Brainstorming

My intent here is for Stargirl to be a bridge character between the Mystery Men and Proteges. Cosmic Rod Passenger should give the team some more needed mobility, and Protective Force Field X gives them just a little more toughness. I wanted to keep Cosmic Rod Passenger open for her to carry anyone, but I worry a unit with carrying and Protective Force Field X would just be too abusable outside of the faction.

With the current direction for Power Girl, her leadership ability and Cosmic Rod Passenger would conflict sort of, with you being able to trigger them both off of the same OM, but maybe it’s not an issue? We could move Stargirl’s power to triggering before the Mystery Man takes a turn to space things a little better.

Thoughts?

ADDITIONAL COMIC ART:
Spoiler Alert!

BACKGROUND ART:
Spoiler Alert!

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!