View Single Post
Old July 7th, 2022, 10:23 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Long Island, NY, Heroscape!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JNellZ22 View Post
Hi guys I was directed he through Facebook, I currently reside in Wantagh, Ny and have a pretty extensive collection. Would love to get a game night together if possible.

Please let me know when you guys have seen this
@brandonwiker not sure how far this is from you?
Pretty sure they an 8 hour drive apart. I'm probably 5ish
Hey thanks for the heads up Sir H! Ericth has it right, I'm probably about as far away from Wantagh NY as one could possibly be, while still remaining within NY. Boo.

JNellZ22, if you are ever around the Niagara Falls/Buffalo area for some reason, let me know, it would be fun to try and organize something! Good luck with finding a group, I'd imagine Taeblewalker and that crew would be much closer to your location.