View Single Post
Old August 18th, 2014, 01:39 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: Gen Con 2014 Events are up!!!!!!

I had a blast playing with and meeting Heroscapers in both official and unofficial events. Heroscape aside, I got to beat @dok , @Xorlof , and my driving buddy at Love Letter; lose to dok at King of Tokyo (along with Xorlof, my driving buddy, and an assortment of @infectedsloth and company); lose King of Tokyo to either @Major Q23 or @Unseen Shadowz ; beat infectedsloth in his introductory game of Star Realms; lose and win at Bananagrams multiple times (mostly with infectedsloth, UnseenShadowz, Major Q23, and ISB3); and suck terribly at Sherriff of Nottingham (with the previously mentioned people).

--

My overall Heroscape event record was 8-9. I was 2-2 in every event I played except the main one, where I was 2-3. Overall a thoroughly mediocre performance, although all 3 of my main event losses were to dice holders (ISB3, Hendal, and dok, in that order) so I can't feel too terrible about them.

EDIT: I also got to meet @Grishnakh and try his metropolis map with his Supers customs. That was pretty awesome.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV