View Single Post
Old May 15th, 2020, 06:58 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Taunt feels more thematically similar to Chain Grab than it should to me. It makes enough sense for him to taunt a figure and then attack them, but I think that it makes even more sense for Taunt to activate after attacking (and is more interesting, too). I know that this makes the ability far weaker, of course, so I'd understand hesitation to change it.

I like Lurk in Swamp, and the combo of these powers is nice and paints a good theme. I'm a little concerned that he might feel underwhelming in practice if you're giving up 70 points for just one more attack of 4 (in most cases, I'd rather take another squad of Ravagers or a heavier hitter), but that would come through in playtesting.