View Single Post
Old February 9th, 2015, 06:36 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: The book of Blackfire - design phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
I'm a little confused by the theme of Tamaranean Hatred. I get why she goes berserk if she's wounded, but it seems weird that she could choose an enemy Tamaranean to get the additional attacks, but then just attack a different figure.

Otherwise, she looks cool.
I did have a power that was more against Tamaraneans but was talked out of that because it was too niche & this is more in-line with her sisters power. I now see this as because there is a Tamaranean on the opponents army that angers her & fuels her hatred.
Hmm...

I get the theme, but personally it doesn't come through with the current power. I think what doesn't work for me is the fact that it's based on wounds, which just comes off weird when she chooses an enemy.

What about doing it like this?

Quote:
TAMARANEAN HATRED
Blackfire adds 1 to her Attack number when attacking a Tamaranean figure. After attacking with Blackfire's normal attack, you may attack with Blackfire's normal attack one additional time for each Wound Marker on this card, up to a maximum of two additional attacks in a single turn.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!