View Single Post
Old September 26th, 2018, 01:36 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

I was just about to comment that I didn't see why the Double Attack was a Special Attack and saw that it's already been said. I completely agree with that change.

I'd like to see his points drop ever so slightly, though, even if it's only to 60. Having more options for building Mariedian armies at different point totals would be a nice touch, and I don't think that he'll do enough damage with 2 attacks of 2 that 5 points will be a big problem.

Mariedian Move Enhancement feels like a very interesting addition to the faction to me, albeit one that might be overpowered in practice. It has fantastic synergy with the M-43's Guerilla Tactics, but if playtesting shows it to be too strong, I'd suggest possibly toning it down to just +1 move within 2 spaces or something. How powerful has it been in practice?