View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2013, 09:27 AM

Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Kantono Daishi by qt.bangerang

Let me keep this short and sweet. There are only a couple of changes here, and they are both good. Dishonorable Leadership now has the "when revealing an Order Marker" language which prevents a Command Courier from triggering his bonding power. It also keeps things clean for any future bonding powers that would activate heroes. The other change is in his allegiance. He now fights for Vydar which is fine with me. I am not one who is totally opposed to a humans fighting for Valkrill, but a disciplined ninja master seemed a little off (maybe if he were ruthless or merciless but that's neither here nor there). I did run a couple tests with him as a blocker in a heroes only format. As dok predicted he did not do a lot. Without his ninja crew he is just annoying to chase down. Definitely not a role that I would solely select him for.

All in all this is very good revision and I vote YEA to inducting Kantono Daishi into the Soldiers of Valhalla.

Last edited by Super Bogue; January 29th, 2013 at 09:31 AM. Reason: The OP is up to date now.