View Single Post
Old September 16th, 2014, 10:13 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Competitive Unit Alters

These are really great! A few suggestions and observations:

Brave Arrow: Like the idea, but I would change his name. "Brave Arrow" is a given name, and it seems odd for a Uncommon. Perhaps "Mohican River Tracker"?

Elves: A suggestion for Evasive 1 -- since you're adding it to the Elves, how about "Elven Speed"? It would recall Thorian Speed and would help tie the power name to their race. (Also, why not just make Brandis an Elf?) On Sharwin, glad to see her as an Elf too. The combination of the Evasive +1 and her ranged counterstrike could be a lot. I don't think she should have both, but that's just a gut-check.

Anubian Wolves. The movement bonding fixes their main problem (keeping their cheerleaders adjacent) but while "Unholy Bonding" works as a name for the Death Knights, I think "Relentless Movement Bonding" would be a better name for the Anubian's power. Don't ask me why, it's just a style thing.

Thanks for keeping these coming!