View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2013, 12:02 AM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!
Re: READ THIS FIRST - Rules for using the trading forum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vydar View Post
Quote:
  • awarding you an undesirable title,
  • modifying your avatar/signature, or
These two penalties make it sound like you're going to prank the person.
When I read those two bullets this morning, I kind of chuckled myself (quietly, of course). They *do* seem somewhat like a joke/prank. Maybe it's just me, but I wouldn't take that penalty very seriously.
FWIW, I read this as kind of whimsical, too. If I had to try to explain why, I guess it would be my sense that a number of "teasing" titles have been "awarded" over the years that may have been poking a little good-natured fun at the recipient but were not intended as punishments. Perhaps it's that there's nothing that clearly alerts the reader that "awarded" is being intended in an ironic sense? That the body language is missing?

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list