View Single Post
Old November 2nd, 2012, 08:40 PM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Online Heroscape Season 3 - ROUND 4 POSTED

I just completed a nail-biter of a game with Dhyanam. Charos was able to pick up the Heroic Rune on his first try while the greenscales advanced. Dhyanam's Krav Maga Agents and Q9 were dishing out considerable damage to my forces, and I was having a tough time cracking their defense because of his well-protected Raelin (and Charos couldn't get more than 2 skulls on any of his attacks, even with the Heroic Rune!). Things were looking grim for me, until Charos made a beeline for the Glyph of Kelda and was able to heal 6 wounds! The bloodbath continued, and in the end I was able to squeak out a win with Charos at 8 wounds, two phantom knights, and a single greenscale warrior. Fantastic game Dhyanam!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok
I encourage others to post in a similar format to this, particularly if you have four games completed.
- My Cyprien, Sonya, Marcu, and Skeletons of Annellintia x3 army is 0-1 when I play it, and 0-1 when my opponent plays it.
- My Axegrinders x3, Mogrimm, Ulfrid, and Krav Maga Agents army is 0-0 when I play it, and 1-0 when my opponent plays it.
- I am 3-0 playing armies my opponent brought, and my opponents are 0-3 playing armies that they brought.
- I am 1-0 when I win the dice-off, and 2-1 when I lose the dice off.
- I am 1-0 when picking first, and 2-1 picking second.

*If you read closely, you'll notice some of my numbers seem incorrect. That is because in round 1 my opponent and I both brought an identical army.