View Single Post
Old October 5th, 2021, 08:17 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Wargrounds of Scape (WoS) - discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rÿchean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by OEAO View Post
I'd like to officially nominate the entire BoV catalogue, found here.

I will begin working on my own write-ups tomorrow.
Was this really necessary? you nominated a whole bunch of maps that you knew were not gonna get approved, why? you should have just nominated the BOV maps that you thought were worthy.

Regardless of the who, what, when, or how of what happened before, nominating maps that you know are not worthy doesn’t make any sense to me.
Forgive me if I'm reading a little too much in between the lines.

I realize my reviews of some maps have not adequately reflected the respect that they deserve or the respect that I have for the mapmaker (that would absolutely include you, Rÿchean - and also @Dignan ). My review of Fossil is a good example of that. I am so sorry if you or any other mapmaker has felt hurt by one of the reviews that I have given of their maps. I will try to do better to show appreciation for the contributions of the BoV maps and their designers. The BoV maps have been a wonderful part of the community over the years and deserve recognition for that.

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog