View Single Post
Old September 11th, 2016, 11:03 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: Map Building Contest: Ruins of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Very creepy, Dad_Scaper.

Now for something with a lighter tone, here are my two entries, inspired by C3V's Grigor & Rogirg:

Grigor's Grove

After a long day of smashing skulls, there's nothing Grigor likes better than relaxing in a small grove set aside for him by his master Utgar. Draining barrels of mead with his fellow Utgar warriors and frolicking with birds and squirrels is just what Grigor needs to unwind after a battle against the cowardly forces of Jandar. Unfortunately for Grigor, sneaky Jandar spies have discovered the location of his secret spot and set up an ambush there. Stoopid Jandars, ruinin' everybody's fun...

Rogirg's Retreat

After a long day of smashing skulls, there's nothing Rogirg likes better than practicing for the next battle in a small copse set aside for him by his master Utgar. Working on his club swing and sparring with his fellow Utgar warriors is just what Rogirg needs to get ready for the next fight with the cowardly forces of Jandar. Unfortunately for Rogirg, sneaky Jandar spies have discovered the location of his secret spot and set up an ambush there. Stoopid Jandars, ruinin' everybody's fun...

I can't tell the difference between these two maps...

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV