View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2024, 02:38 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: OHS S56: Double Strike Pod Draft 02/25/24 Round 3

Yeah.

I felt good about the draft going in, but after the opening failure of the Varks I was left in a much worse spot.

I also kept forgetting that M-43 get to move others after their attacks, and Dysole was kind enough to remind me twice (which she definitely didn't have to do).

But I played a fairly sloppy game overall and got quite lucky when the dice kept failing to cooperate for high percentage attacks that Dysole was getting off but not landing (at one point, 1 Brute Grut got 4 attacks in a row into an M-43 and failed to land any of the 4 kills, which was indicative of like 3-4 spots like that where Dysole probably could have won the game but the dice didn't let it happen).

Overall just got very lucky in this one.