View Single Post
Old June 11th, 2021, 07:28 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!
Re: Custom Competition Balanced Unit Costs: Delta/Delta+

Yeah, I like it better that way, too. I'll set my version up that way and give you read/write access to it. Mine has a separate VCs tab that the main tab references via VLOOKUPs, which I think might make maintenance easier as new VCs are released — or might not. If you don't like it that way, just copy and Paste as Values in the VCs column.

Be aware that (in the original workbook) some of the cells in the Unit Name column have misspelled VC names, which of course interferes with lookups. I've corrected them in my version (EDIT: and there's a new tab showing the differences).

FYI, I exported the table of all VCs from the alphabetical list in the Books Of thread, then processed it programmatically, to minimize the potential for errors from copy/paste and manual typing. In fact, that's how I discovered the typos in the master Google sheet.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list

Last edited by Just_a_Bill; June 11th, 2021 at 08:00 PM.