View Single Post
Old October 2nd, 2016, 05:41 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Scarecrow Your Boat

Thanks. I agree that the entries were very good and I was admittedly skeptical that I would do this well (and I noticed a typo on my entry which made me feel like an idiot :facepalm: ).

I had the harvest power from the start and knew I wanted Straw Body as well. Flammable just kind of came to me while I was working on the wording for the other two.

I was impressed with the entries and I saw plenty of excellent ideas brought forth. Only one power was potentially problematic, but it had a super easy fix.

I'll just note for the future for customs makers that Scarecrows of Feylund's power reducing defense die to a minimum of 1 creates some really bad rules situations and you're better off just having it reduce to 0 than any other number. (Anyone is free to PM me if they want the specifics; it didn't affect my vote personally which was decided because I thought Reaping had a really cool mechanic) The card itself was excellent, but I thought I'd bring it up so people know going forward what to do with powers of that nature.

Oh and for Dr. Goomonkey's benefit.

~Dysole, thanking people for the congrats