View Single Post
Old August 6th, 2011, 04:24 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: Summoner Wars by Plaid Hat Games

Truth,
Just last Wednesday I recieved my first Summoner wars. I recieved the Guild Dwarves, Caves Goblins, Vanguards, and Fallen Kingdom from another person. Since then, myself and my two cousins have basically become addicted. My cousin learned the game, and the next day edited the Guild Dwarves deck so that he beats me EVERY SINGLE TIME! Incredible. I absolutely love the game so much and plan to buy everything eventually.

I do have a couple of questions however.

1: It's likely been asked already, but when will the Master Set actually start shipping. Both myself and my cousin really want one, and can't wait to play the new factions.

2: Will more of the original starters become available? I am attempting to find the Tundra Orcs and Pheonix Elves wherever I can, but so far no luck.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!