View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2011, 10:33 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Ventriloquist ~~ Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Really, the only things I don't get is his attacking potential. Why does he only have one Range normally? Why can he use his Special Attack during the same turn as his normal attack? Is the normal attack supposed to represent Wesker over Scarface? Because, well, I don't imagine him ever really attacking alone, y'know?
Basically, yeah. When we were discussing this, the Heroes liked it this way, so...

It makes him a high risk, high reward figure. He could kill himself quickly if you're not careful, but then you do get 7 attacks in a turn, if you have the thugs.
I don't see Scarface (or the Ventriloquist, for that matter) as a particularly high-risk sort of guy, though. He's not going to get close to the fight - or even in range of the fight - unless absolutely necessary.

Personally speaking, bumping his normal range up to 5 (though I guess it works at 1, too, I imagine he'd never be unable to use the gun) and just allowing up to three attacks with his Tommy Gun makes more sense to me.