View Single Post
Old October 13th, 2015, 05:06 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Kickstarter: What game(s) are you currently Kickstarting

I think I'm going to put in for Scythe. It looks good as-is, though I imagine there are some juicy rewards yet to unlock.

Here is the language describing the stretch goal mechanism for this campaign:
Quote:
Our mission is to create a Kickstarter campaign that is fun and engaging to current and potential backers throughout the entire project. Usually our stretch goals are carefully calibrated based on the incremental per-unit savings based on larger print runs, but those calculations went out the window for Scythe because of how much the game costs to make (even if we make tens of thousands of copies). So we thought we'd let backers have fun with the stretch goals instead by releasing one new stretch goal each day for every day of the campaign. We've already created, playtested, and budgeted for these stretch goals, and the funding amounts for each of them will be determined each morning when they are announced. That way your pledge has an impact on one specific stretch goal and every subsequent goal.

Last updated: Tue, Oct 13 2015 1:27 PM EDT
Am I missing something, or is that a disincentive to pledge early? If one of you understands this better than I do (which seems likely), please explain.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =