View Single Post
Old January 7th, 2023, 07:02 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: Glad to see some activity!

Quote:
Originally Posted by patzymur View Post
Hey All,
It's been a few years since I've logged in to 'scapers. Now I see that Hasboro reannounced Heroscape in August, canceled it in November, and there's been real, in person play in the Triangle in 2022! Wow!
Also, I've seen mention of a facebook group and a discord channel in this thread. Are those for NC Heroscape, or a larger audience? Following either of those is a little bit easier for me than following things on scapers.com. So, if they are local, can someone provide a link?
Anyway, I'll try to keep an eye on things and pop out to Atomic Empire next time something happens, schedule permitting.

namaste,
I'm not aware of a discord server specific to North Carolina, but the Heroscapers discord server is here. I would suggest still monitoring this thread; events do get cross-posted there in #events sometimes, but not always.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV